Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Path Of Life




The path of life seems to take all of us in different directions and so many times I wish there was a road map to ultimate happiness, love and prosperity. The last few years of my life have been hard, many times falling and getting back up only to be struck to my knees again. Many nights I thought, what did I do to deserve this pain and heartache, but I knew there was no answer for that. I believed in the good in someone even when I knew it would bring me pain. I believe the secret is to use your heart and mind together and you are much stronger. The heart reacts without thought and only feeling, paving a trail of emotional ups and downs. The mind sees, hears and touches and reacts with thoughts. Finding the balance between the heart and mind should be a goal for everyone.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"


Over the past few months I have been searching within myself for .....ME..... I enjoy who I am, I enjoy new experiences, I enjoy life.


The true lesson in life is that we will evolve and change to become better people. For each obstacle in life there is a lesson or two to be learned and its up to us to embrace that lesson. That lesson will not always be clear and more often it’s learned after the heartache and pain. So, remind yourself not to look at the present for answers.


“Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.”


We are unconscious of our own strength. When it comes to understanding the power we have to make a difference in our own lives, we might as well be asleep. If you want to make your dreams come true, wake up. Wake up to your own strength. Wake up to the role you play in your own destiny. Wake up to the power you have to choose what you think, do, and say.


“Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”



I have spent a good amount of time in the mountains this winter and spring, alone and with my kids, and it has just reminded me how important solitude is for the mind and spirit. It brings me contentment for my life and how I live it. I can’t tell you how important it is to share this with my kids, and I can only hope they can fully appreciate solitude and the wild at some point in there life. I share these experiences thru these photos and hope that everyone is living to there full potential.

No comments: